Ensure speedy orders for unique items via our fast lane
Discover products that are not available as standard in our stock.
There are times when you’re looking for products not included in our standard stock items:
- a non-standard thickness (e.g. an 8 mm standard chipboard)
- a non-standard board type (e.g. a moisture-resistant chipboard)
- a non-standard design on an existing board from stock (e.g. UNILIN Evola Compact MR black – 11 designs in stock, 84 available to order)
Our fast lane programme is the ideal solution for interior professionals: we find the product you need and ensure you can collect it as quickly as possible from a Unilin dealer near you.
What are the minimum order quantities?
- Standard: 2 units minimum
- Clicwall: 12 units minimum
Please note: you can only order an even number of units.
How fast is our fast lane?
It depends on the product and the surface finish.
For melamine faced panels, except Clicwall:
- 10 working days for BST/CST/W03/W04/W06/W07/V1A/V2A/V8A/V9A/Z5L
- 15 working days for M01/M02/M03/M04
- 15 working days for BST/CST/W03/W04/W06/W07/V1A/V2A/V8A/V9A/Z5L
- 20 working days for M02/M03
- M01, M04 and MST are not available in Clicwall
Fast lane for non-standard thicknesses
- Standard chipboard (Belspan) 2800 x 2070 x 8/10/12/16/22/25/28/38 mm
Fast lane for non-standard boards for melamine faced panels
- Moisture-resistant chipboard (Hydrolis) 2800 x 2070 x 12/18/19 mm
- Fire-retardant chipboard (Antivlam) 2800 x 2070 x 10/19 mm
- Standard MDF (Fibromax) 2800 x 2070 x 8/10/12/18/19/22/25 mm
- MDF with no added formaldehyde (Fibralux NAF) 2800 x 2070 x 18/19 mm
- Moisture resistant MDF (Fibromax MR) 2800 x 2070 x 18 mm
- Moisture resistant black MDF with coloured MDF core (Fibralux MR Black) 2800 x 2070 x 18/19 mm
- Moisture resistant, fire retardant MDF with no added formaldehyde (Fibralux MR FR NAF) 2800 x 2070 x 18/19 mm
Which designs are available in these non-standard thicknesses and boards?
- 197 Evola designs (part of our 2022-2026 Decorative Range)
- certain designs are not available on standard chipboard with 8/10/12 mm thicknesses, however these are available on MDF
- for designs with M04 and V2A surface finishes and for substrates with a thickness of ≤16 mm, the thickness may vary from the standard thickness tolerance (EN 14322:2017 standard). The tolerance is +/- 0.3 mm as standard, therefore a board of 12 mm, for example, may in reality be thicker than 12.3 mm. If you have any questions, we will be happy to help you.
- 4 designs with the MST surface finish (supermat) are NOT part of the fast lane
Fast lane for non-standard designs on boards from stock
- 84 additional designs on melamine faced Compact MDF 2800 x 2070 x 6/10/13 mm
- 130 additional designs on Clicwall 2785 x 618 x 10 mm
Do you have a question about a bespoke product or about how our fast lane works?
Be sure to get in touch with a Unilin dealer near you.