222 designs, 19 surface finishes
Discover what’s new in our Decorative Range 2022-2026
There are no limits to our passion for designs and structures. At the start of this year, we said goodbye to various designs from the UNILIN Evola range 2017-2021 to create space for new plain colours, wood designs, and other materials.
The Decorative Range 2022-2026 is made up of:
- the UNILIN Evola-collection (melamine faced boards, HPL, and edging tape)
- decorative MDF solutions
222 contemporary designs
New trends demand new designs. You don’t need to tell us that!
The Decorative Range boasts no fewer than 222:
- 128 timeless best-sellers from our previous range
- 94 (partially) novelties
The second category includes 27 updates of existing designs, with new surface finish – switched from soft pearl (CST) to topmat (BST) – fully in line with the current matt finish trends.
Alongside these, there are 67 brand-new creations:
- UNILIN Master Oak, our new generation of decorative panels with the look and feel of natural oak and unique grain patterns,
- a range of realistic textile designs,
- various soft and fresh plain trend colours,
- and 5 decorative MDF designs.
Nineteen timeless surface finishes
Our new range adds the finishing touch to your interior – literally! After all, a natural feel is just as important as an authentic look.
The Decorative Range includes 19 surface finishes:
The Decorative Range comprises 19 structures:
- 12 anchor products from our previous range – the supermat surface structure (MST), which was part of this range, has been given a complete makeover
- 4 brand-new UNILIN Evola surface finish
- Master Oak (V2A): A synchronous surface structure with unique grain patterns
- Subtle wood (W07): Refined veneer effect with subtle, long pores, and a really matt finish
- Herringbone (M03): Textile design with a unique, realistic feel
- Hive (M04): A graphic 3D-effect creating an optical illusion, bringing added value to plain colours
- 3 decorative MDF finishes
- Super Matt (SM1)
- High Gloss (HG1)
- Satin (SA1)
Photo: new textile design with Herringbone surface finish at Unilin Flooring