Sustainably manufactured from 100% reclaimed wood

We use more than 90% post-consumer wood for the production of the building boards with chips. This wood has already had a product life. It can come from the construction and demolition industry, but also from companies or households. The remaining 10% consists of pre-consumer wood.

A new life for wood